Friday, April 20

Apologies!

I was thinking about my blog while I was doing other things and I realised that although it is called 'Beachcomber Blog', because that is what the first one was called, I haven't really included any beachcomber items in it - apart from the story of the kounboloi, and the finding of the stone (somehow, I feel I ought to write 'The Stone').

Then I thought, although it isn't a beachcombing collection, it is a collection, a collection of various IT experiments. But I will try and do something about the beachcombing side - if I can find time with everything else that seems to be going on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We have the Largest Online Agenda free community dedicated to Sea Glass Collectors with many Fort Bragg Members and over 750 others woldwide.

Seaglasslovers share their passion for these diminishing gems with 1000's of great photos, locations to collect around the world, display ideas and MUCH MUCH More!

We welcome you to apply for a membership today for a great envronment of fellow collectors at http://www.seaglasslovers.ning.com