Thursday, April 19

Lack of trust wipes smile from Greeks

ekathimerini.com Lack of trust wipes smile from Greeks

Hi-ho! I don't believe this, but I thought I would do another email blog for the fun of it. Well, maybe I believe it a little, about the government, and about the television being lousy (the reception, as well as the content - luckily we don't watch it much in our house!)

Just think, if I had posted this during the Junta I might have been arrested! Laki knows people who were, just for saying they liked Mikis Theodorakis' music.

Not sure about this, until I publish it, but think if I want keywords will have to edit and add them later.
Well, it's all a

Okay, Εντάξει! I can't show off above until I have posted, and saved. (If then!) But I am going to try.

Hooray! done it!

No comments: