Thursday, March 29

Weirder & more weirder

Okay, the last about emails for now, but this one is really strange, (on at least two counts)

“Hi. My Dad’s cousin in New Zealand emailed me about your blog and when I looked at it, I saw your stone, the one like ET. I have one too. I live in Tasmania (the important bit at the bottom of Australia) and my home is also between two beaches.
Sandy”

Well, how can she have a stone exactly the same as mine, it just a piece of stone, it has definite markings. You can see for yourselves.
[http://beachcomber-alex.blogspot.com/2007/03/todays-find-actually-it-was-day-before.html]

And secondly, like the email from Minnesota, there is nothing on the map showing a visitor from Tasmania. I have thought and thought about this, and I wonder if it is to do with where the ISP is located. I might look into this a bit later.

No comments: