Monday, March 19

The first day of a new blog......

I woke up while it was still dark, and remembered I had to do an IT holiday project. At first I couldn't think of anything, but then I thought "my blog". I had to write a proposal, and in it I put I would be using keywords. Only after I had sent it off to the tutor, I realised my blog doesn't do keywords! (Or tags, labels, whatever you want to call them.) I tried to move the blog but must have done something wrong, so I've started again.

I wanted to use beach sort of colours, to reflect the content but couldn't find a good colour for hyperlinks. I may have to change it later.

There were some things in my old blog I really liked, so when I get time I will do them again.

1 comment:

Angela Noble said...

Alright, so this is where I start. I wonder what the first person to have a online blog started off with? It problably wasn't, "Dear Blog." I have a few ideas, and I hope that it will grow into some more. Just thought I would get my feet wet, so to speak.