Friday, March 23

Good News & Bad!

The good news is that my IT tutor has approved my submission for my project, the bad news is that I foolishly submitted it before cross-checking with the old blog, so I promised several things that I will have to cover for in some way. I could have played around with the posting dates but decided not to mess with them. I hope people (well, my IT tutor at least,) will just ignore them.

Update: more good news.
It urns out my old blog had at least one visitor; she (I think it is a she, apologies if not) tried to visit the old blog, couldn't find it (I told you I had messed it up!) and actually searched to find the new one. (The titles were/are similar!) Anyway, she has kindly sent me a photo of her worry dolls, (Σας ευχαριστούμε) because the photo I used before I had copied from the web, and as I said, I am being careful not to do that again!

Now of course you are asking - why did I mention worry dolls at all. I am sure you can work it out! All answers in an email! (No prizes)

No comments: