Saturday, January 22

Hi, this is Alex! (Excuse me Lexie, while I post to MY blog!)

The English newspaper The Telegraph today has a report I first read four days ago, I thought about blogging it then because it is within my sphere of interest - but first I checked it out on the web. I could find nothing of substance that validated it, so left it, Is The Telegraph guilty of sloppy reporting? Even if the journalist is a better researcher than me, he hasn't cited any validating sources, so is still being irresponsible in my opinion.

It will be interesting to see if this story escalates.

"'Second sun' on its way
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/space/827553

The Earth could find itself with a 'second sun' for a period of weeks later this year when one of the night sky's most luminous stars explodes, scientists have claimed."

No comments: