Monday, December 27

New Year Resolution



Well, yes - obviously I know it isn't New Year yet, but I feel bad about letting Alex and all you others down - so am going to try and do better!

These are more pier finds, as well as shells and a stone. There is hardly a day on the beach when I don't come back with a stone or pebble that has fascinated me. There's grey quartzy type of stone, with pink in it (okay, I never claimed to be a geologist) and stones with lovely brown, black and orange colours, they look abit like some Australian Aborigine painings I have seen - but the colurs are best before the stones dry out.

I have acouple of its of charred timber, one of them has a bolt in it, and two bits of metal lacework in the second picture are bits of melted metal.

Oh, and I hope you all had a Very Happy Christmas - Καλά Χριστούγεννα

No comments: