Monday, July 30

Two things, totally unrelated!

I was doing a search for something, and my blog was in the results!

Alex's Beachcomber Blog: April 2007
ekathimerini.com Lack of trust wipes smile from Greeks .... he had more than a million fireworks. Police think he was going to sell the fireworks ready for ...beachcomber-alex.blogspot.com/2007_04_01_archive.html - 108k - Supplemental Result
- Cached - Similar pages - Note this

I was just scrolling down, checking, and there it was. this is the first time that has happened, so I was quite pleased. (I was g-talking with Barney, my friend in Canada, and he says I am pathetic! He also keeps suggesting unethical tactics for me to increase traffic to my site - like mentioning Harry Potter! - Happy, Barney? But I am not putting it in the keywords.)

The other thing (and I just realised, they are related, in a way, as they were part of the same research) I came across this quotation:
combines history with technology, earth with fire and water”.

That is what is going on in our lives at the moment, it seems quite spooky!

No comments: